Amenities at Little Dunley Cottages
At Little Dunley Cottages, we have thirteen quaint holiday cottages, all well-appointed with a range of facilities that deliver home comforts and ensure a relaxing break.
With a whole host of great amenities in all of our cottages, whether you use it as a base for exploring Devon, or remain on-site for the duration of your break, everything you could need is all in one place. Our holiday cottages come equipped with:
- Wood-burning stove (in Acorn, Oaktree, Lake View and Vine Lodge only)
- Fridge freezer
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bed linen and towels
- Private hot tub (Acorn, Hazel, Willow, Maple, Holly, Lake View and Apple Lodge only)
- Private BBQ (in Acorn, Oaktree, Lake View, Apple Lodge and Vine Lodge only)
- Patio with garden furniture
What’s more, all of our Devon holiday cottages are family-friendly, with cots and highchairs available on request.
In addition to the range of fantastic facilities in each of our holiday cottages, we also have several shared amenities that (depending upon your cottage) can be enjoyed, including:
- Meadowland: We’re located right on the edge of Dartmoor and have 24 acres of picturesque Devonshire meadowland around the cottages.
- Fishing Lakes: We have two carp ponds on-site so that anglers of all abilities can enjoy a spot of fishing.
- Tennis Court: Our all-weather hard tennis court is floodlight, so you can practice your serve or play a game of mixed doubles at any time of day.
- Swimming Pool: Our indoor, heated swimming pool is open to guests of all ages and is the ideal place to take a dip whatever the weather!
- Shared Sauna: The perfect place to relax and unwind, our shared sauna can help to soothe tired and aching muscles after a busy day of exploring Devon.
- Games Room: There’s no better place to get together with your family, friends or other guests than in our games room.
- Laundry Facilities: We have a full suite of laundry facilities available to our guests, so you can launder your clothing as needed.
- Free Parking: We provide free, on-site parking for every one of our guests for their convenience and security.
In addition to our great range of facilities, we also offer a number of optional extras to enhance your Little Dunley experience. Carried out in the comfort of your own holiday cottage, you can get a massage, a facial or a manicure (or, all three for the ultimate pamper package!) to add a touch of luxury to your Devon holiday.
Our range of massage treatments are administered by our fully qualified and experienced massage therapist, and include:
- Swedish massage
- Indian head massage
- Hot stone therapy
- Reiki healing treatment
- Sports massage
- Deep tissue massage
Our beauty treatments are performed by our fully qualified beautician, and include:
- Manicures and pedicures (including luxury and gel polish options)
- Facials (express, luxury and pick me up options available)
You can purchase these optional extras when booking your holiday, or you can purchase them after booking by calling us on 01626 831510.
Little Dunley Holiday Cottages Guest Book
SOME LOVELY COMMENTS
"The cottages were so relaxing and beautiful you don’t need to bring everything as they have everything readily available with Co-op and Tesco so local. It’s a brilliant location for kids - the games room and swimming pool offer hours of entertainment for kids. I spent the whole weekend with the kids there and didn’t feel like we had to leave. Really, really enjoyed my stay."
"Lovely cosy and quiet place to relax with the family. Games room and pool much appreciated and lots of thoughtful touches. Passes the fully-equipped kitchen standard with sharp knives, plenty of implements, a wok and even a pizza cutter! Would return."
"Had a lovely time. The cottage was just perfect with all the comforts. Really enjoyed the log fire and how clean it was. The owner was very helpful and was there to help straight away."
"We had a wonderful holiday in Oaktree Cottage and will definitely back! We took full advantage of the pool which we had to ourselves the majority of the time - the kids had a great time and their swimming improved amazingly! The cottage is "in the middle of nowhere" but a short drive away there is a huge amount to do... Thank you for a lovely holiday!"
Kate, Tunbridge Wells
"Lovely cottage in fantastic location. So many places to go within in half hour drive. Pool and games room at cottage excellent. Would definitely recommend."
"Great location, lovely cottage which was just the right size for four! Really enjoyed the pool and Bovey Tracey was a delightful village!!"